Thursday, December 04, 2008

It wasn't a good idea anyway

When my last lease was up, my brother and I decided to be roommates. And it's actually worked out pretty well. You have no problem telling your sibling the roommate grievances that you sometimes hold back from friends. But last night, I woke up to the banchee wails of a lady coming from his bedroom. I tried to ignore it, but couldn't fall back asleep. I then hoped this would be a 5-7 minute rendevous, but alas it was not (I guess props to my bro - no! gross, gross, gross). I got up and turned off the hall light so he could see that I was awake and then silence his beast, but he did not. So, I yelled, "God damnit, Paul!" Pure silence, and I drifted back to sleep, my ears bleeding from hearing my kid brother knocking boots with the bar banchee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keisha said...

aww.. I didn't need to read this. He's forever 7 in my head.

8:47 PM, December 04, 2008  
Blogger Ashley said...

loverrrrrrrr
i miss you. when are you coming to visit me? i am glad i found the link to your blog :)
xoxo
A.love

11:27 AM, December 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home