Friday, October 24, 2008

I am weird and can't believe I'm posting this!

BUT, i feel it is way too funny to keep this gem to myself. So, the following picture is the result of the following phone conversation:

BJ: Come hang out with me and JC

April: Ok, but I want to change first in case we go out

BJ: You should wear as little as possible


At first I thought about showing up in a hula skirt and bikini, but that would just be way too ridiculous. I went with this better option, an outfit I haven't worn since summer after freshman year of HIGHSCHOOL. Zoinks!

We then spent the rest of the night figuring out how to make the photo file smaller so it would fit perfectly on JC's roommate's desktop background, but Mac's are stupid. Right clicks rule!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

jc's roomate? hey i know that guy he's totaly awesome and so is his mac

4:57 PM, November 03, 2008  
Blogger April said...

and really good speller...totally ;)

4:42 PM, November 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home