Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The best team photo ever


My favorite part is Wax pouring beer on himself.

This past weekend, I went to a tournament in Versailles, OH, called Poultry Days. It is my favorite tournament to date thus far (surpassing Grub in Boulder and Trouble in Vegas). Two facts were quite reinforced while there:
1. I am still pretty bad out of shape
2. I need a breathalyzer on my cell phone

Also, Scott, Joel, and I made up the best version of roshambo on the way over: human, goat, beer (beer kills human, human eats goat, goat eats beer can) - remember your sound effects.

I don't feel like giving a big shake down of our results, but here's a brief summary. Overall, we did well; going 3-2 the first day and 1-1 the second. Out of the three games we lost, we should have definitely won one, maybe won another, and definitely lost the third. We didn't have the depth/numbers I think needed to be more competitive in a tournament like this, but we did have the booze needed to get Karl to run around in a chicken suit. I feel pretty victorious.

1 Comments:

Blogger evanmcb said...

I forgot about that design, I APPROVE!

4:10 PM, June 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home