Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Calvin Harris likes me!

I fit into at least four, if not more, of his categories:

I like them black girls
I like them white girls (1)
I like them Asian girls
I like them mixed race girls
I like them Spanish girls
I like them Italian girls
I like them French girls
And I like Scandinavian girls


I like them tall girls (2)
I like them short girls
I like them brown hair girls (3)
I like them blonde hair girls
I like them big girls
I like them skinny girls
I like them carrying a little bitty weight girls (4)







It's always sad when a hot song has only a mild video to match it, but yeah, Calvin Harris = hot tunes. Unfortunately, this relationship won't work out because as his song suggests, he isn't ready to settle down, which of course will only make me like him more because I fall the hardest for the following: a**holes, players, and guys who are unavailable emotionally, geographically, and/or sexually. It's better for this to end before it even starts and give it a few years when we're on the same page, or it will get ugly. Of course by then, I'll either have moved on or will stop liking him because he is now available. Yes, I already know our relationship is going to stay strictly musician and happy listener, sometimes dancer.

And here is the reason I cancelled my newspaper subscription, but I told the paper it was because I was moving. I didn't want to be pressured in adding to my recycle bin. If you receive a present from me in the upcoming year, expect it to be wrapped in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:56 AM, February 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

9:13 PM, November 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home