Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day means wedding time

I am convinced that I will be forever spending the rest of my Memorial Day weekends attending weddings. But, that's okay because I love my friends and weddings are fun. This past weekend I was in Milwaukee where two of my former TU track teammates got hitched. And since I have not fixed my camera yet, there will be no pictures until I can steal them from my friends' facebooks once they post them.

Two important lessons were learned this weekend:

1. Guns save lives (this is according to the signage posted all over highway 55 in Illinois)

2. Open bars lead to my demise at weddings (this is according to the hour I spent passed out in the bathroom at the reception)

And though it was super magnificent to see all my friends from college who I always miss tremendously and we had a great time, the highlight of the trip goes to the dancing midget we saw when we went out in Milwaukee on Saturday night. I tried to dance with him, but he was not having it. Midgets must prefer to dance alone.

Finally, don't rent cars from Enterprise. When you request an economy car with unlimited miles, they give you a gas guzzler and try to charge you more than what Expedia quoted to you when you tell them you are driving to Wisconsin. A bunch of crooks I tell you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home