Saturday, June 07, 2008

Pics from Memorial Day including a dancing midget's back

I stole pics and video from a friends camera (sadly, I have been lazy about sending mine off for repair).

Here's the dancing midget from Milwaukee...and an even smaller midget next to him in a red shirt (j slash k Blake). I tried to dance with the short friend, but he was not having it. I guess he prefers to dance alone.


Here are two ex-roommates who just can't get their smiles coordinated:


The TU distance team minus a few key players circa 2002:

This is from the bachelor party. I wasn't there, but enjoy watching Justin learning a sad lesson about beer mugs while Tad makes a smart decision on beer stealing.

This is the picture that resulted from...

this:
Derek likes shots:
Haha, not really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home