Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm a peacock!

Things I found out today...

1. The reason my right eye has been irritating me is because the contact I thought had fallen out had not, and has been stuck to the back of my eyeball for a couple days. I now have a new fear, second only to sharks.

2. Turning 25 did lower my car insurance. Hooray! I am now $19 richer every month.

3. Wild foxes are roaming about Tulsa. I saw one while I was running tonight.

4. I still can not eat four hours prior to running without vomiting. I thought I had surpassed this stage when I finished my collegiate running career a couple years ago, but tonight I had a horrible flash back to Texas Relays finishing my leg of the 4x800 and a trash can. No matter what you may think, Mexican food is not as good the second time around. ewwwww. TMI?

5. I'm a peacock! I went to a conference this morning (sometimes I can be professional - I wore a suit) and learned about classifying people into four categories given bird names. It is pretty interesting. Being a peacock, I am apparently more open and direct. Perhaps, this is why I was able to share #4. There were door prizes at the conference. I won a $10 gift certificate to QT. Now, I'm faced with a big decision: Do I use it to fill up my car with almost half a tank of gas, or buy beer and a chicken bacon melt. Mmmmmm...chicken bacon melt from QT, arguably the best late night after drinking snack only second to jalapeno poppers from Village Inn. I'm sure I'l make a spontaneous decision. It's what us peacocks tend to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Peacock...hhmmmmm...most interesting.

11:14 PM, October 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home