Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Seriously, who does that?

Alright, I am now selling tickets to the fight I will soon be having with my neighbor if he doesn't stop inviting his blasted Irish folk band over for music making (not merry, I might add) and loud singing late at night in the middle of the week. A girl's got to get her beauty sleep.

Come on apt. #2, do you really think this is appropriate and acceptable behavior? You do realize you live in an apartment complex, right? Was the reason you gave me beer earlier this year to get on my good side because you knew that you'd soon be tormenting my ears with loud bellowing when I'm trying to drift off into dream world. Practice all you want any other time, but not when I am going to sleep. I have sleeping issues and I don't need you or Irish folk music disrupting me. I've met you. You seem like a nice guy; not an arrogant selfish bastard who would be that disrespectable. I will throw down though, if necessary. Either that, or be prepared to start hearing *NSYNC's self-titled album blaring through your wall. My guess is you don't care for "Tearin' Up My Heart" quite like I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home