Friday, March 10, 2006

The very awesome Gooding and the not so gooding

Last night I went to see a band, Gooding, and it turned out they rocked my world. If you ever get the chance to see these boys live, I more than highly recommend it. Now, the not so gooding part: the pictures I took turned out badly because my camera battery was dying.

This is the back of my friend's head while enjoying the show. He gets elevated to superstar status for introducing Gooding to me.


G gives Gooding two thumbs way up. Unfortunately, this was the last picture my batteries had the juice left for. Not that I don't want pictures of G, but my camera died the moment I was getting my picture taken with the band. It's okay though, I am going to see them play in Fayetteville on March 22. I know, I'm such a groupie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the back of my head! sweet!

2:01 PM, March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home