Friday, April 21, 2006

Chances are you have no say in who I am anyway

My sentiments exactly:

I must tell you
That I should really like to think there's something
wrong with me -
Because, if there isn't, then there's something
wrong
With the world itself - and that's much more
frightening!
That would be terrible. So I'd rather believe
There is something wrong with me, that could be put
right.

--T.S. Eliot (from The Cocktail Party)


Summer, whether technically or not, is outside my window, and I feel like the past 12 months have been a crazy surreal experience where nothing really happened and my perspective lost against the rest of the world's. I still refuse to change it, my perspective, that is, though. I know I am right; I'm just waiting for affirmation. And if it did happen, something, that is, I can't sort out the details, nor have I learned the lessons that inevitably come from those some things that may or may not happen, depending on your perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home