Friday, May 05, 2006

Best idea, EVER. period.

This is going to be no news to you, nor will it be shocking. And when I share my idea, you're not going to think it's ingenious. But seriously, what would it take to add Fridays to the weekend and let us all have three days off instead of two? I think the world would be a better place and mankind would benefit immensely by the heightened happiness this would cause. I know I would be much happier, especially right now, because then I wouldn't have shown up to work 45 minutes late today still drunk and looking/feeling like death warmed over due to last night's festivities. I shouldn't have to not go out because I have work the next day. So, I propose we add Friday to the weekend, or change the fun night to go out from Thursday to Friday. Oh, and happy Cinco de Mayo everyone. With all the immigration issues going on right now, I like how probably all the people with anti-immigration sentiments will be joyfully celebrating another country's independence day tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

truer words have never been spoken.

1:51 PM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home