Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Immaturity at its Finest

Alove came to town this past weekend. Photo shoots with Alove are the funnest. So brace yourself, I put a lot of pictures up because I think they are funny and the primary purpose of my blog is to entertain myself!

Ballers unite. HFL do it right!


Yeah!


Apparently, I have issues keeping my eyes open.


Help! There is a duckface on Alove!


Ahhhh, she can't escape the duckface!


No diggies for you!


No diggies for us either!


Happy Seis de Mayo!


I don't get it.


Oh, now I do.


BUT WE DON'T!


Hooray, it's a girl.


Oh no, it's breached.


Hmmm, do I put too many pictures on my blog?


Ummm, no.


Please, no clowns need apply.


Good thing the exorcism worked.


This is the face I make when I am told VI is out of jalapeno poppers.


This is the face I make when I hear the words "small town".


This is the face Alove makes when she hears "Pawhuska".


Leroy, keepin' it real at VI. We were his favorites.


The saddest thing about this whole entry is this is only a third of the idiotic pictures we went around taking. And by idiotic, I mean AWESOME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home