Monday, May 08, 2006

Movie Theater Etiquette

I went to the movies with two other girls tonight. We had just sat down. The movie hadn't started, and the lights were still on. We three were discussing the amazingness that are Mix It Ups. Here is what went down:

Not nice girl in front of us: Are you girls planning on talking during the entire movie?

(Please remember: the movie hadn't started and the lights were still on.)

Me and two girls: (Expressions of disbelief and "are you effing serious?")

Me: Yes, that's exactly what we are planning on doing. (Make "you have got to be kidding me" face.) Of course not.

Not nice girl: (Blank stare, turns around)

Me: Well, that was ridiculous.

Me and two girls: (Laugh hysterically)

We did not talk during the movie, and I don't think we were able to finish our Mix It Ups discussion.

P.S. Do NOT go see Stick It. It was horrible. Guys, even the abundance of very fit females will not make up for the terribleness that is this movie.

P.P.S. Since the movie was so bad, it gave me ample time to think of at least ten better comebacks to not nice girl in front of us. I think my favorite would have been: "are you planning on being a b**** during the entire movie?" Oh well, hindsight is 20/20. Plus, I could never say something like that. That would be poor etiquette.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Edit: I said ridiculous, but I meant redonkulous.

11:55 AM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home