Wednesday, June 21, 2006

If you're not my friend yet, you will want to be now

My mom and step-dad got a new boat, so you will find me pontoonin' it up and down the dock all summer long.

My mom says, "hooray, a boat!" (Isn't she beautiful?)


Yo no soy marinero, soy capitán, soy capitán!


Look! A dog on a boat (I'm sure that's better than snakes on a plane).


These people weren't my friends until I invited them to go to the lake. Now we're super best friends forever. Just kidding. They knew to get on the April Gravy Train long ago. And you know what's cool? Being safe. Please wear your life jackets.


Me + tubing = sore neck the next day


My brother can flip.


You might not think so, but pirates are very much real, and apparently roaming around these parts. Keep your guard up. They are more dangerous than ninjas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard you can get a sore neck from other activities in the great outdoors

2:02 PM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home