Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Well, it could be true. Yet, I think weasels are carnivores.

I don't mind moles, and ferrets are okay, but weasels I can't stand. They'll steal all the vegetables out of your garden, especially the cucumbers.


Wait, huh? Yeah, I know I'm weird. This post only has relevance to two other people, the cool people who went to a concert with me last night. I'd say it is an inside joke, but I'm not sure it's really a joke. More of an odd statement that has no meaning. I did however reaffirm how much I like going to concerts last night and found meaning in some good music. The band I spoke about earlier, Shiny Toy Guns, was in Tulsa. They rocked my socks (which is a good thing) along with their opening acts, Kill Hannah and Clear Static. We were on the lookout for weasels though. Maybe it was because I had a carrot in my purse. "Why the low quality pictures?", you ask. See previous post. The good news for me is that I got a better camera and that I'm going to Vegas on Friday. Just wait until that battery is charged...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home