Thursday, June 01, 2006

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

I spent Memorial Day weekend in Las Vegas for a bachelorette party that lasted 3 days. We stayed at Bally's, which I think is a prime location. And as the title of this post implies, I'm not dishing out any juicy stories. It can be up to you whether there are any, or if I'm trying to make it sound like there were. One thing that most definitely stayed in Vegas was my money. Though the poker tables and my roulette table (35 black at Barbary Coast) were kind, the bj tables and the craps were not.

I want to mention the fabulous meal we had at Spago, a Wolfgang Puck restaurant. I will never eat that well again. My stomach definitely appreciated good food after the 17 hour drinking binge I had gone on (so maybe there are a few stories...). If you go there, order anything that comes with the garlic mashed potatoes. I never thought I'd rave about mashed potatoes before, but I guess anything is possible, and I'd fly back right now if I was guaranteed some more.

Three of us ended up staying an extra night for free because of a mix-up with the airlines (I swear we did not miss our flight!). Not planning on being in Vegas for a night leads to this sort of movie making:


The beginning


Was I in Vegas, or Paris??


The bride to be, and penis antlers, naturally.


The Dillage and me overly cheesin', VIP-in'.


Apparently in Vegas you can't bathe by yourself.


Queen Kristy (a sign of things to come)


Ahhh, the Bellagio. Sigh.


This is what happens when you have a free night in Vegas and they leave the luggage cart in your room.


All of us ladies at the black jack tables. We should have left after the picture was taken.


You got me once again Barbary Coast, but I'll be back someday...


More pics to come once my friends send me theirs. I'll make it a two part series. And, I saw a wild mouse, four actually. Vegas is just full of surprises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home