Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Taking it back to the old school

This past weekend I went to Fayetteville. There were a lot of blasts from my past there, and we all got together for the usual: swimming, drinking, eating, playing on swingsets, flying rocket ships, coming up with brilliant ideas such as maps made of icing and cake, and so on and so forth.

You might think that if you jump off a diving board with a rocket, you can fly to the moon, but you can't. You just break your friend's nephew's inflatable pool rocket.


This man is going to be a doctor.


People who leave this area always want to eat at Chic-Fil-A when they return, so we piled in the Sat and went, where Zane got his sandwich on a "golden wheat bun" instead of a regular one. It's really not as funny now as it was when he ordered it.



I grew bunny ears that look like human fingers.


Ha, ha, phone sex. Get it?


There is a picture taking game that is fun to play. Right before you take a picture, shout out an emotion or situation, and the people in the picture have to act it out instantly. This is "despair".


And this is, "I just lost my virginity!" Hahaha.


You probably think this is "mildly angry", but it's not. I give you, "confused".


Swinging.


Joel can flip.


It really was a great weekend and I love how close and well kept in touch some of my high school friends still are. I know weekends like these will become more rare as we get older, which makes me a little sad, but I guess that is just how life goes.

But, thank goodness for MySpace, or we may have lost touch years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home