Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I still haven't learned from my mistakes

Friday night:

Saturday night:

Also, this is the reaction my friends would make if they saw me fall down:

I was in Fayetteville (again) for a friend's birthday party and some ultimate frisbee playing. I managed to not play it cool once again in a couple situations I should have, and I also didn't play too well on the field. I'm sure drinking was involved. But whatever, I'm over it. Next time, I'll know better because I've surely learned from my experience.
And, one of the fastest ways to go from zero to rockin' at a party is to turn off the country music being played and throw on some bumpin' dance music. It helps when a hatch back full of the cool kids show up with the right mix of the right tunes and start to dominate the dance floor. One of the fastest ways to get everyone out of your house at four in the morning when you're ready for the party to be over is to start playing country music again.

And finally, if you are throwing a party in the NWA region and it is in need of some sprucing up, let me know. I have a couple numbers I can give you for the party doctors.

1 Comments:

Blogger sfine said...

awww shit. That was some kinda fun. And Tanner was a regular Cobra Snake with the camera.

11:03 AM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home