Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm flattered and excited

Why I'm Flattered:
Last night a guy told me I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, and he was being sincere. It really shocked me. There has only been one other guy to ever say that to me. I was completely flattered; more flattered than I've been in awhile, especially since I wasn't dressed up. Now, the bad news. I didn't find him nor the other guy who has graciously paid me this compliment in the slight bit attractive, and neither of these guys seemed to be that much of upstanding citizens either. So hooray for me, yucky guys find me beautiful. Please read on to find out from whom I would like to hear such a compliment.

Why I'm Excited:
Two reasons. 1. Cameron and Justin broke up. There is a certain gift I wouldn't mind him giving me. 2. Beckham is coming to America. Soccer players are hot. End of story.

Why I'm Realistic:
I never expect to meet Justin Timberlake or David Beckham.

Why I'm So Witty:
My friend, Paul, to me concerning the fur on the hood of the hooded vest I was wearing: What kind of fur is that?

Me: Fox, but with an "au" instead of an "o".

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Beckham is moving to LA another reason you should get to fine ass here

2:04 PM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger sfine said...

1. Does it matter how many girls think you're beautiful?
2. The Dick-in-a-Box groups on fb now have galleries upon galleries depicting dicks-in-boxes. Except none of them look like they're hinged. I'm worried about that.

3:07 PM, January 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home