Friday, December 15, 2006

I sure hope someone upstairs is enjoying this

I have access to two cars: mine, and that of my Danish friend who leaves her car with me when she is in Denmark. This morning as I got ready to go to work, neither of them started. In other news, I got my computer back last night and it works. I'm afraid to fix my car though, because surely a catastrophe is lined up next.

I'm sure glad the weekend is here, and my birthday weekend at that. I need to go blow off some steam. I started to somewhat last night by hanging from the rafters at the Grey Snail. Yeah, that was me.

Edit: I just went to buy some lunch at a snack shop in my building and a guy in line asked me how I was doing, followed by, "because you don't look like you're doing that great". Thanks for telling me I look like ****, buddy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its called karma. and it sucks for you because you didnt write about your awesome friends from fayetteville who came to your fake party. but dont worry, you have another chance this weekend. dont let me down

1:23 PM, December 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU LOOK HAUTE TELL THAT BOZO TO SUCK A FAT ONE I DONT GAF ABOUT HIS RUDE OPINIONS EAD BUDDY

5:11 PM, December 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know what the hell anonymous said but i bet he was drunk at the time

4:05 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger April said...

i'll help translate:

HAUTE = hot
GAF = give a F**k
EAD = eat a d**k

you will have to figure out the punctuation on your own though

4:24 PM, December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home