Monday, November 13, 2006

My deceivingly good weekend

Overall, the past weekend was really a lot of fun. I went out to birthday parties, had Big Mama sangria margaritas, got to see a good friend from out of town, went to a football game, went out dancing with good looking men, and even got to spend a lot of time outside. Then, I reviewed it more closely:

  • I fell down and my elbow hurts real bad
  • I got robbed Saturday night (S/He took my license, about $30 in cash, and my debit card)
  • I got a splinter
  • My computer broke from an electrical surge, and later an electrical fire started in my roommate's room
  • IHOP didn't have their stuffed french toast
  • TU lost the football game

Be careful while drinking mixed drinks with cranberry juice and wearing white:

Excuse us, we are taking a picture:

Let's try again, without the unhappy looking woman's head:

We love each other:

He is much more excited about this picture than he seems:

Attempted Latin dancing:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you look at yourself trying to seduce the cantankerous old woman? that's your problem, right there.

p.s. sorry about all the shit. you gots some pretty hair, though.

11:35 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Ashley said...

tell that ugly frau to jump out of the photo woof

10:47 AM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home