Saturday, November 18, 2006

Oops, I did it again

I just don't know how it happened, but I didn't go to bed until 6:30 this morning because I was busy modeling male underwear in cowboy boots and a kimono while taking shots of vodka chased with apple slices wearing bright blue eye shadow that caused me to frighten myself when I looked in the mirror this morning and playing Loaded Questions (one of the funnest games EVER). We might be able to trace it back to about 9:30 last night, when my lips touched the straw that was swimming in a Big Mama sangria margarita from Senior Tequilas and proceeded to injest its contents. This is a warning for all of you thinking about consuming this tasty beverage. Handle with care.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you chased the vodka with orange slices.

6:07 PM, November 18, 2006  
Blogger April said...

it was both

8:50 AM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger Ashley said...

hope your ready to get rowdy this weekend!

12:39 PM, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home