Monday, December 25, 2006

We lost to the Utes, but had a good time anyway

I went to the Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl in Ft. Worth. Tulsa played the Utah Utes. I still don't know what a Ute is, but I do know we had fun!

Let the pandemonium begin!


The blonde headed kid sitting in front of us was cheering for Utah, but he had no connections to the team. We got in a fight when we tried to get him to cheer for TU. His mom took him home early because she caught him throwing popcorn at us (she didn't see my friend throw it first).


It was the Armed Forces bowl, so there was lots of patriotism going on.
I forgot how fun tailgating is.


Me, Ashley, and Crystal. WAFG! (we are fun girls)





1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

let the pandemonium begin! come visit me !

4:48 PM, January 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home