Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

Yesterday was my 26th birthday, but I celebrated it like I was turning 19!! My friends in Fayetteville had a house party, where I did too much of two of my favorite things: drinking and dancing. I may have also kissed everyone in my sight, but it was my birthday so, so what. (That is where the 19 year old behavior comes in.) Then, I headed back to Tulsa where my friends cooked a fabulous meal for me. It was amazingly delicious and was topped off with the best birthday cake I've ever received.

Faye and me


A conversation at the party:
BJ to Faye: Hey, I'll make out with you if you want.
Faye to BJ: No, you're too nice to make out with.

A conversation the next morning:
BJ to April: Faye told me I was too nice to make out with last night. I need to lose this nice guy reputation. I'm going to start peeing on everyone, even down to the last few drops.


Dance, dance.


I blame the night on this man. He bought me booze.


Meet Bitter Beer Pony.


She was strawberry flavor, and extremely delicious.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got a shout out!

1:51 AM, December 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home