Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Guess who got a camera for Christmas??

ME!! Hooray. So, I had an awesome Christmas in Fayetteville. It was definitely too short of a break, but they always are. I got to see a lot of people I really never expected to, so that was good (and bad, ha). One of those unexpected people was my AP Language and Composition teacher from 11th grade. She came by a party we were having (her daughter is our year) just to say a quick hello. I love it when my teachers I haven't seen in eight years walk into a party where I'm in a dog cage.
Luckily, she believed me when I told her I usually don't get inside dog cages.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

post more photos then you lazy bitch

5:59 PM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger sfine said...

hey does fergie owe you some $$$? or did she get -licious before you did?

9:21 AM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger April said...

no, i was aprilicious way before she even knew what meth was. i almost wrote a blog about how i was licious before she was, but sometimes i am lazy.

9:30 AM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger Jax said...

April!!! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU BLOGGED!! HOORAY!! I will have to add you to my links!!

3:00 PM, January 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good thing your teacher saw you at a house party and not at the gay cowboy bar! You would have a hard time denying that one.

6:41 PM, January 07, 2007  
Blogger April said...

i can in all honesty say i've only been to a gay cowboy bar one time (so far)

3:03 PM, January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home