Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I already got a Valentine, a pretty bouquet...thanks, Mom

Happy Valentine's Day/Single Awareness Day!

For the third year now, Kristy and I have made valentines for our friends. This process involves us dressing up a bit ridiculously and taking silly pictures of ourselves to use in the cards, which are a coveted, hot commodity. (You know you've made it big time VIP when you get on our Valentine's Day card list.) So, here is Kristy and myself (and baby Addyson) wishing you a very happy Valentine's Day, or a very happy Single Awareness Day. I think there is cause to celebrate both. Ha.


Valentine, you are Beary special!


Dreaming of you always!


I can't BEAR to be without you!


I'd give my right leg to be your Valentine!

Ahahahaha...we crack ourselves up! Hope you all have a good day and don't eat too much chocolate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keisha said...

Very Cute!!

5:56 PM, February 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the missing leg photo why didnt i get that one?!?!?

12:26 PM, February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home