Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I Miss You Already/Shmu Cru is Expanding Nationally

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."



If you know me well, you know that my friends are my world. And now, most of them are scattered across it. I've had to say goodbye to a multitude of very special and important people over the years, and though I've grown accustomed to it, it still doesn't hurt any less every time it happens, and it doesn't keep me from crying myself to sleep after I see you for what is going to be too long of a time. I know it's not "goodbye", and it is much easier to keep in touch with today's technology, but still, if I had my way, all my friends and family would live within a 2-4 hour car drive. (I don't care if I have free places to stay almost anywhere on the globe I want to visit.)

So, Gabby and Kayla, I say, "see you later," with tears in my eyes. Tears of sadness because I will miss you terribly, like a struggling single mother misses a second income (and I will have to find someone new to take care of Shmapril); tears of happiness because I know that this move is going to bring good things for you. I hope you have an inkling of how much you mean to me.

And to all my other friends that I don't get to see as much as I would like (everyday), you are always in my thoughts and more importantly, in my heart. I hope you have an inkling of how much you mean to me. I would have written an entry for you when we parted, but it happened too long ago. Love, love, love, mush, mush, cheeseball, love to you all.


"A circle's round
it has no end.
That's how long I want to be your friend!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home