Friday, February 02, 2007

Something Kind of Funny From Last Night

I went out dancing last night. It's one of my favorite things to do. While on the dance floor with two other lovely and rather hot ladies, a random guy walks by, puts a $20 in my friend's hand, and tells her to go buy us three drinks. You'd think he was trying to be suave and pick her up, but he didn't even stay long enough for us to thank him. I couldn't have even pointed him out to you after. It was a drive by twenty-ing, or something. We weren't, however, drinking, and even if we had been, it was ladies night, so we could get free beer anyway. So, how to spend $20 earned by shaking our money makers like somebody's 'bout to pay us? Go to Taco Bell and order $20.50 worth of food, but only eat about $10 worth.

Also, did you know that rap music is apparently black music? I was dancing to some dance or "techno" last night with a guy who stopped dancing with me and said, "I'm gonna wait 'til they start playing some black music and then I'm gonna come back and freak that ass." He pronounced "freak" James Brown style. I did not dance with him again. I only like white music (not really).

Today, my feet hurt, but it's a good hurt. Unlike the Scissor Sisters, I always feel like dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home