Tuesday, March 06, 2007

How Did I Miss This?

There are two television shows I keep up with: Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. And I drool all over myself when I watch them. Grey's has Justin Chambers (Alex) who I thought was the hottest gift God has given to television. Then, Desperate introduced Edie's bad boy nephew back in October, Austin, played by Josh Henderson. AND, he grew up in TULSA!! How did I miss this??!! He plays a highschooler on the show, but he is really only a year younger than me (though age has become partly a non-issue for me lately anyway - haha). So, he is probably bound to come back and visit Tulsa eventually, right? I knew we were meant to be and love at first sight did exist! (Plus, Justin Chambers is already married with five kids.) Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go buy some more bibs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i grew up with this kid i will arrange an introduction...or you could move here, he lives with some of my other HS friends in Sherman Oaks.

6:12 PM, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home