Monday, February 26, 2007

An Update for Alove

Hi Love,

This post is for you. I have not updated in a week because I have been sick. Then, I thought I was better until I tried to play ultimate yesterday and as soon as I started running hard, I was unable to breath, and could not really move for a good half hour. It was actually really scary for about 5 minutes and I thought I was going to need to go to the hospital. Boo. I did still manage to visit the island though this weekend and kept enough medicine in me to stay well enough to get into some fun hijinks. I miss you. I want you to come visit so we can be HFLs together and make obscene pictures with grilled cheese sandwiches and give them to MIMs, followed up by some crayon throwing at VI in protest to no longer serving poppers. We can also scream "good day" and run away from D-bags who try to dance with us at the clubs. You should come for St. Patrick's Day. Dille will be here, and we can call her flat together. And maybe Steve will drive us around and we can shout out numbers when he tries to make phone calls so he will curse at us. ;) Here is a picture to remind you of all the fun you have when you come play with your Tulsa ballers:

WAFG! Let the pandemonium begin!
MBL to my #1 HFL,
A Train

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

omg love that was so funny i was looking at your blog and then i was like wait. a. minute. I AM ALOVE!! i shall compose a letter to you. anyhoo, rest up and come hit up the west coast the second weekend in april.
crunk aint dead/wi is life,
a.love

11:27 PM, February 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium in canada buy valium uk no prescription - cheap valium for sale

4:10 PM, March 12, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home