Wednesday, August 02, 2006

No voy a hablar espanol porque tienes que practicar ingles

I thought I was growing up. I thought the fist of responsibility had socked me in my face double time. My eyesight is getting worse (confirmed by my optometrist last Friday), my Hello Kitty toaster isn't making the current move into the new house with me, and health insurance has become something to consider. Plus, kids these days just don't get it and don't understand how good/easy they have it (not the same "it" that they just don't get). But then, "Dewey decimal system, hooray! Card catalogs, holla," come out of my mouth at irrelevant and quite inappropriate times followed by unnecessary high fives. I'm so weird and inappropriate and dorky. Hooray!

Also, I am disturbed by Jessica Simpson's new video for "Public Affair". I don't know why though. I love the idea of a roller disco and have been toying with the idea for my next birthday (December 17 - send presents) party (note: this was way before the video came out). But something just irks me about it. And I'm not sure if it's because I've been wanting to use the word, "irks", or if she just took a good concept for a music video and botched it horribly by using it as a weapon in her war of "who's the hotter sister". It just has too much of an arrogant vibe to it. Why, Eva, why? I want to be more famous than the Internet. Puh-shaw!



Luckily, Justin has redeemed pop music for the time being. In the words of Paris Hilton, "That's hot!"



However, did "sexy" ever leave? I didn't go nowhere (please excuse the double negative - it was used for effect). Haha. And, one more note. Isn't YouTube the greatest?

(Note: please consider the lack of seriousness applied to entire entry)

4 Comments:

Blogger evanmcb said...

I watched a combined 1:43 between those two videos. I do like Christina Milian, though. She's my shorty.

3:35 PM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger April said...

i'm not going to lie. i wasn't of sound mind when i wrote this.

5:02 PM, August 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium buy valium chiang mai - is it illegal to buy valium online in australia

11:01 AM, March 14, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.achildsplace.org/banners/tramadolonline/#9222 buytramadol online - buy tramadol cod next day delivery

5:09 AM, May 13, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home