Monday, August 21, 2006

Sometimes I think it's a miracle I'm alive

Some Bad Ideas in History:

1. Eve eating the apple.
2. The Trojans thinking a wooden horse was a sign of their victory.
3. The Japanese suprise attacking Pearl Harbor.
4. Believing the world was flat.
5. The Aztecs showing the Spanish they had gold in the New World.
6. Putting leaches on one's body to cure colds.
7. Acting like a witch in Salem.
8. The car released by Ford called the Edsel.
9. IBM thinking people would never use personal computers.
10. The United States electing George W. as President.

Some Bad Ideas this Past Weekend in Fayetteville:

1. Letting your friend carry your bag with your digital camera in it while spilling water all over it. (notice there are no pictures)
2. Taking jello shots made with Everclear.
3. Tripping in a manner that semi-ripped off a big toe nail. (thank goodness there are no pictures)
4. Using a Chick-fil-A bag as a barf bag in the backseat of friend's car. (thank goodness there are no pictures)

And, by the way, I did see a fox Friday night while I was driving to a party. I said, "Oh no, I just saw a wild fox. That means I'm going to barf." The two people with me thought I was weird until I proved myself right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

hi lover i will see you soon and the lovely establishment mention in the previous photos you will be there on that Thursday night! GOOD DAY!!

3:03 PM, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home