Monday, March 19, 2007

Yay for Shamrock Antlers

Here are my friends and me celebrating the fact there are no snakes in Ireland (because apparently St. Patrick drove them all out - way to go!). Slainte!
It was a really good weekend. A couple college friends came to visit and we went out to some Irish pubs in Tulsa, which were having large St. Patrick's Day celebrations. Though, I didn't quite understand why guys with bagpipes kept walking around playing (aren't bagpipes Scottish). Also, I want to apologize to the street vendor who I stole lasagna from. It was really delicious, and after eating it, I would not have minded paying you, but you shouldn't have provided me with terrible customer service.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dille is flat

9:50 AM, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home