Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ha! I DO make a difference.

An email i got from one the kids I coached (by the way, I strongly recommend coaching if you ever get the opportunity, especially with moments like these):

hey april! i just wanted to say thank for all that you have done for me, you are awesome. you have no idea how much you mean to me, and how much you have affected my life. i am really going to miss you. i dont know what my life would be like without you and mr hudgens, you guys have taught me so much, not only on the track, but in life. you are hilaroius, and we make a great team =] i cannot even think of all the funny moments we have had together! ahh, i will miss you so much. i really enjoyed having you around, we had so much fun together. you have no idea how muc more special you have made my life, i always looked forward to seeing you at track, i knew that we would be cracking up the whole entire time =0 you are awesome, thanks a ton

2 Comments:

Blogger Keisha said...

Being a teacher I have some moments like that yet i also have those moments when they tell you that you suck and throw a desk across the room

nice

i heard an oasis song yesterday (twice) and it made me think of jr high and you

i dont think i ever saw anyone throw a desk when we were in the seventh grade

12:47 PM, April 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a nice email i like that child...however, that is usually not the case for most other rug rats

1:26 PM, April 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home