Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A review of Tulsa

So, I'm packing up and leaving Tulsa. Reality has most definitely NOT set in yet, and whenever I start to get sad or nostalgic about leaving, I just push the thoughts to the back of my mind to be dealt with later. No use crying over spilt milk?

Here, I share with you what I will miss the most about Tulsa (these are in no particular order, except the first one):

1. My amazing friends. Words truly can't describe it.
2. Coaching and all my track kids.
3. The rock and roll, halibut tacos, and strawberry shortcake from In the Raw.
4. Thursday night frisbee.
5. Big Mama margaritas from Senior Tequilas.
6. Riverside - I've ran over a thousand miles on that path.
7. The zoo.
8. Burger nights at McNellie's.
9. Karaoke on Thursday nights with Bubbles.
10. The jalapeno poppers at the VI on Harvard.
11. Brookside.
12. Cherry Street.
13. Downtown.
14. Thirsty Thursdays and firework nights at the Drillers.
15. Cain's Ballroom.
16. Woodward Park.
17. QT.
18. 18th and Boston.
19. The amazing mullet sightings.
20. Working at a place with completely unmonitored Internet.

Here is what I won't miss about this place:

1. The GD terrible drivers who don't know what an effing turning indicator, aka "blinker", is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi love
its not too late please join us on the west coast! xoxo

2:44 PM, April 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about beavertails??? I'm hurt!!

4:52 PM, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home